There are three sections of Flowers on the path Book: Everyday Flowers, Flowers on the Path, and Flowers of the Beyond with 44 articles created by sadhguru.
Sadhguru’s Flowers on the Path book review of 44 articles from Sadhguru’s book, Flowers on the Path, Flowers of the Beyond, Sadhguru book review, Flowers on the Path book, book review,
Flowers on the Path: 3 chapters and 44 articles
- Everyday Flowers
- Flowers on the Path
- Flowers of the Beyond
- Health Is Wholeness
- Playing Cricket without Opposition
- Rat Race Winner-Still a Rat!
- Standing by to Understand
- Life Afresh with Children
- What’s the Big Deal That You Are Up to Today?
- Act in the Context of Action
- Saturday Night Fever
- Need Hundreds of Jesuses and Buddhas
- Divine Choice: To Rule or to Serve
- Victims of Crime
- We Are Held Together by Plurality, Not Homogeneity
- Sacred and Secular
- Religion and Republic: The Way Forward
- Writing with Heartfelt Gratitude to Women
- A World of Worldly Affairs
- Flexing Out of Bondages
Flowers on the Path
- Good and Bad Divide the World
- Rising beyond Religion
- Bursting the Bubble of Life
- Why Are You Missing?
- Rushing Past the Past
- Mind: The Dumping Ground
- Limited Sense of Sense Organs
- One Next Step at a Time
- Dynamic Stillness, Static Stagnation
- The Snakes and Ladders of Comfort
- Life that Expresses Energy
- Do You Know What You Don’t?
- The Choice of the Conscious
- Untie Those Knots
- Spiritual Allergy
- A True Prayer
- The Root Cause
- The War with Peace
Flowers of the Beyond
- Choosing Your Destiny
- Being Possessed by the Spiritual Path
- From Creation to the Creator
- What We Are Not
- Drop Your Limited Baggage Here
- Contemplate on the Highest
- A Guru Mixes the Right Cocktail
- A Guru Is a Live Map
- The Emperor Within
This book, The Flowers on the Path by Sadhguru, describes Sadhguru’s original thoughts, outspoken quotes, and references on current affairs, some of which are controversial.
These 44 articles provide readers with inspiration, sometimes in the form of a subtle scent that wakes them up in the morning and other times by shocking them with new insights on long-held notions and beliefs.
Read: 10 Chanakya Neeti